Kwik wire installation. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Old wiring harness torn to shreads by rabid Mississippi squirrels. I had torn wires, they loved to chew connections, and short my wiring....
so I bought Kwik wire from J.T.O.

My first issue is that the alternator instructions are only for G.M. , Mopar, and Ford. not toyota....
Please inform me on how to wire the engine group, I need instructions on the alternator, and what wires go to coil.

the rest of the kit is mostly strait forward, i.e. gauges, lights. havn't got into wiring turn/hazzards yet.

oh, and what relays (if any) will I have to use from the stock harness?

yeah dude, those squirrels made me mad. at least 300$ in misc. damages. they made a home out of my air cleaner, and glovebox, furnished with headliner, twigs, chewed wires, and air cleaner fluff.

so.... yeah. this re-wiring job is kicking my butt:bang:
I need help on how to wire a Kwik Wire harness to the alternator/battery/coil/distributor

You've got my sympathy... My kwik wire harness is still in a box in the garage.:D

I don't have much time... And mine is still drivable.

Utah Rats

yeah dude, those squirrels made me mad. at least 300$ in misc. damages. they made a home out of my air cleaner, and glovebox, furnished with headliner, twigs, chewed wires, and air cleaner fluff.

so.... yeah. this re-wiring job is kicking my butt:bang:
I need help on how to wire a Kwik Wire harness to the alternator/battery/coil/distributor

I had a family in rats living in mine too!!!!! Crazy vermin.

I'm gonna have to train a falcon to kill and eat the squirrels around here, to keep 'em from tearing my new wires lol.

I figured it was a good time to rip out wires when I had a white/blue wire burn up my origional harness, and almost created an electrical fire. oh, not to mention 5, maybe more wires that were completely shreaded behind the dash....:mad:

but, like I said, I still would like some advice as how to wire up the engine compartment/ignition with Kwik wire. :D

I have declared war on the squirrels at my place; they chew up the plumbing on the house roof, and they have made a nest in my shop roof and make a huge mess tearing up the insulation. I shot two or more per day for a few weeks and am finally starting to thin them out. We have hawks and owls here but the lazy bastards don't eat enough squirrels. :mad:

......but, like I said, I still would like some advice as how to wire up the engine compartment/ignition with Kwik wire. :D

I have no experience with this but it seems like you should be calling JTOutfitters. I am not trying to be a smart***, just stating the obvious. Things like this (toyota wire harness NOT wired for toyota alternator :confused:) are why a lot of forum members are not fans of jtoutfitters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom