Kutsnake North America sales and service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmcinnis

Supporting Vendor
Threads
20200425_053137.jpg

I'm the USA Kutsnake distributor. I'm the direct from factory dealer.
They are offered on most model Land Cruisers.
PM me for info. I will be happy to talk via email, text or cell.

Total cost $430.00 for any LC flare kit. Shipped to most places cont. US 🇺🇸
Thanks a million
Kutsnake USA
Mike McInnis

Last edited:
Pics? Website?

Very nice! Thanks.

do thye make flares for the 200? I know some 200 guys like em

Hey all, not sure why I'm not getting pinged? Some of the 200 series trucks with painted flare kits look great. 80 flares come in a regular width and the monster width. I'll have to look into the snorkel fitment issue, I would say they will work, Kutsnake is out of Australia and they run snorkels on everything. If you're interested PM me. I can shoot my phone # over for questions.
Thanks
Kutsnake USA,
Mike McInnis

Hit me up if you have any questions.
Thanks, Mike McInnis
It would help if you posted pictures..... I am not interested just trying to help.

M,

Are these the same Kut Snakes on the 200 @Eric Sarjeant posted up that he modded for his customer?

J
Jason, yes, I get my flairs from Mike. Great vendor easy to work with. They come smooth or rough, but either way, body shop install required.

If your running offset at <= 0 and wide tires (12”+ wide) these are ultra functional besides looking bad ass

Wow, those trucks Eric posted are gorgeous. Here is a more humble version on my '10. I too ordered them from Mike, and he was great to work with.

This shot is with +20 offset wheels.

IMG_7560.jpg

The shot below has 1.25" spacers, so the total is about -12 offset. I absolutely loved the look, but pulled the spacers off after I put the king shocks on (alignment guy pacers on). I plan to put them on again to see if I can gather any more evidence for the scrub radius war. Perhaps the sweetspot is +0, but I purchased the wheels before the flares.
IMG_7752.jpg

I will say the KutSnake flares are very well made and still look good after a year without any applied finish. The truck is kept in the garage, and washed regularly, but it sees a lot of snow and grime. I have been impressed with the flares so far.

Last edited:
Hello. I have a 2018 79 series landcruiser. The wheels that I put on stick out about 3". I am looking to purchase flares for the front and back.

I am in the island of Curaçao, but the flares can be delivered in Miami, Florida.

Thank you.

20200412_101554.jpg

20200412_101603.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom