Kudos to Cruiser Yard - Brake Booster installed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdees all

kudos to cruiser yard - picked up their Seiken Brake Booster - was $374.99 OTD - Shipping et al....

installed like a dream - all in all a :banana: job - requiring little more than a 12 mm socket and extender
and some gentle contorting of the master cylinder lines and fiddling around under the dash.

the old gal brakes like a charm - and am happy to A. support a mud vendor and B. not the stealership (ahem $900+)
of the big box stores....

bf

Glad it worked out for you.

Word. I installed the same part about a year ago and it’s been solid. It’s quite assuring to drive a vehicle knowing the brakes will be there when you need them 🙃

I just installed mine from @arcteryx (CruiserYard) yesterday. All went well! :cool:
EE3A8049-4673-4214-A2D0-7FE5F58DB4BF.jpeg

Fantastic, I have my Cruiser Yard booster ready to install. I am going ahead and doing the MC and all the rubber lines at the same time. The only thing I am waiting on is one bracket and for the temperatures to get over 110˚ since I'll be doing this in the driveway with no shade. I procrastinated ordering parts and now I get to suffer.

Fantastic, I have my Cruiser Yard booster ready to install. I am going ahead and doing the MC and all the rubber lines at the same time. The only thing I am waiting on is one bracket and for the temperatures to get over 110˚ since I'll be doing this in the driveway with no shade. I procrastinated ordering parts and now I get to suffer.
Lose 10 lbs while you Fixed + upgraded brakes…seems like a win-win 😇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom