For Sale KS: 2006-2007 Land Cruiser Front End Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought new parts to freshen up my LC and am looking to sell the old parts. I'm looking to sell everything as a package.

Everything shown in the photos is included.

-2006-2007 grille
-2006-2007 headlights with low and high beam bulbs
-2006-2007 metal trim that fit below headlights

The parts are used and show signs of wear as shown in the photos. The grille has a crack at the bottom and the middle mounting tab is broken. The right headlight has a broken mounting tab.

I wasn't aware of the damage to the grille or right headlight until I removed the parts to give you an idea on how noticeable they are when installed.

I'm located in Kansas City. SOLD

Link to additional photos:
2006 Front End

2lz45YZ.jpg

Last edited:
I am interested in this to update my 99. On the right headlight, did the broken mounting tab allow the housing to move or 'wiggle'? Do you still have the broken tab? I am relatively local and would be happy to meet in KC.

I am interested in this to update my 99. On the right headlight, did the broken mounting tab allow the housing to move or 'wiggle'? Do you still have the broken tab? I am relatively local and would be happy to meet in KC.
No, there was no movement whatsoever when the light was installed. I only became aware of the broken tab upon seeing it with my eyes.

Yes, the broken tab is included. You can see it in pictures 11-13 in the photo album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom