Kristie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
We are about to leave for Houston, Kristie is having a hole in her heart repaired tom. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, will post news as soon as I know.....

Butch

Will do Butch. Please keep us updated.

10-4.

Y'all take care. We'll be pulling for ya with the Man upstairs.
(Tell Kristie to leave those Orderlies alone...)

;)
Nick

We're there for your guys!

Yep. Thoughts and prayers to your family, Butch.

Went through quadruple by-pass in '03, if her Dr.'s are as good as the ones I had, she'll do great. Good Luck and we'll keep her and your family in mind!!

Thinking good thoughts for Kristie and family!

She's out was awake during the entire deal, feeling great, eating.......everything was sucessful.......

Yipee!
Now... go get a beer and take a nap.

Happy Trails! N

Glad to hear it:bounce::bounce::bounce::clap::clap:....awake during the whole thing?

My goodness! Just saw this. My thoughts are with y'all! Glad to hear the good news.

Me TOOOO! So glad to hear it all came out okay, and we will continue to pray for her a speedy recovery.

Outstanding...........glad to hear she's doing well.

Thank you guys for the good thoughts and lots-o-prayers! Everything went swell...should be back to "normal activity" by Tuesday. It was CRAZY -- I watched the entire procedure on the 6 screens in the Cath Lab and evidently kept the drs and nurses incredibly entertained with my play by play commentary and questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom