Kordsman: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
94DACE2A-707E-4272-9F04-1AE2F880A11D.jpeg
714B67CE-BF4D-495A-8340-ABF6FE0CC2F3.jpeg
1C82E54E-F8A9-4E7A-BB24-3B4AC9B47FDD.jpeg
B7A3C1DD-EA66-48B6-B0BA-180B577F5B99.jpeg

Not a Kansas Basketball fan, but took this front plate as a sign to buy it, since they won.

1) Almost Every Hose Replaced
2) New Antenna - not working
3) Power Window Switch
4) Hood Struts
5) Battery
6) Brake Shoes
7) Valve Covers & Half Moons
8) Timing Belt & Water Pump
9) All New Brake Lines
10) Power Steering Lines
11) Heater T's (deteriorated to nothing - thanks to iH8mud members for posting this on seemingly every 100 series build).

Shooting for the following on upgrades:

1) 2.5" Eibach or Bilstein Lift
2) Wheels & Tires - 295/70/18 or 305/70/17 - Any advice on tires size based on experience would be appreciated!
3) Going to do the 1.5" spacers on the front and 1.25" on the rear - again, thanks to previous 100 builds on iH8mud.
4) Front Bumper & Rear Bumper with lights & winch
5) Roof Rack - Prinsu or another brand - not sure I like the Prinsu look on the 100 as much as I did on the 200.
6) Sliders
7) Needing a lot of work on the interior leather, speaker covers, wood grain peeling, seat nets loose, and could use a really solid detail/paint correction and buffing.

where did you get the steering wheel redone?
Ordered this off eBay

I work at a Toyota dealership - they charged me 1.5 hrs to remove the old steering wheel and install the new one. You may be able to just show up to the dealership with the steering wheel and ask for a quote to install it and remove the old one.

Some dealerships may charge more hours than that, but it was a very quick job for what it’s worth from a Toyota Employee. Now all the techs that saw it want to get a new steering wheel for their Sequoia’s and other rides haha.

3F44379D-F642-40D8-87FC-C7C76EA85135.png

MUCH BETTER - funny how just a steering wheel and shifter can change the feel. I ordered the blackish gray wood grain kit to install also.

After this, have a SLEE 2.5 Eibach kit ordered with Falken WildPeak AT 285/70/17’s and undecided on wheels yet. Fuel & Rhino both have some solid choices.

image.jpg

Last edited:
You'll be pleased with the Eibach shocks. They totally changed the way it drives vs. OEM.

Where did you get the shift knob?

You'll be pleased with the Eibach shocks. They totally changed the way it drives vs. OEM.

Where did you get the shift knob?
That’s good to hear - thanks for the feedback on Eibach. I was wanting the Bilstein setup, but they’re back ordered for a while. Looking forward to the install.

I actually got the shift knob at the Toyota dealership I work at. It was $40 more than eBay. But arrived in a day from Houston vs a month from Japan to save $40. It’s a little more extensive job than I first realized due to the OD Button. Didn’t realize it had to be undone from the connections at the base of the shifting mechanism after removing the trim piece (which is surprisingly really easy to pull up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom