Koons Tysons (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was wondering if anyone has any experience with the service department at Koons Tysons? Picked up a new 21 Base LC from them a couple of months ago, and after reading horror stories about dealers not knowing how to properly service the Land Cruisers, I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with this particular location.

Thanks!
Sebastian

I’ve used Ourisman in Chantilly for my 100 series and they were great.

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with the service department at Koons Tysons? Picked up a new 21 Base LC from them a couple of months ago, and after reading horror stories about dealers not knowing how to properly service the Land Cruisers, I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with this particular location.

Thanks!
Sebastian
Great people! I drive from Bristow to them. Bought my Avalon from them in 17 and have been taking that back to them and even the 200 occasionally. John is the service advisor I use and a really good guy. Also owns a 200. There's also at least 2 techs that own cruisers and are into cruisers

Great people! I drive from Bristow to them. Bought my Avalon from them in 17 and have been taking that back to them and even the 200 occasionally. John is the service advisor I use and a really good guy. Also owns a 200. There's also at least 2 techs that own cruisers and are into cruisers
Great thanks so much, really helps ease the mind as I've read some pretty horrific things on this forum!

That's good info right there. Always good to go to a service writer that owns the same model you're taking there. Might want to call in and use this guy exclusively too.

Great thanks so much, really helps ease the mind as I've read some pretty horrific things on this forum!

Don't waste your time going to their parts department though. Complete imbeciles! Gave them part number and showed them price of the part online multiple times and they wouldn't match and tried charging me well over or just saying well buy it there then.

That's good info right there. Always good to go to a service writer that owns the same model you're taking there. Might want to call in and use this guy exclusively too.

Yea, I built a relationship from taking my daily in when it was under extended warranty and now I go because I know he'll make sure things get handled. Been to multiple other dealers and was pissed they didn't take care of me when I had purchased all the extra warranty and what not with the daily.

Had alignment issues with the 200 recently, took it back after they tried aligning and they spent a solid 3+hrs between multiple adjustments, driving, having mechanics look to see if any other part was messed up or could cause the issue and didn't charge me anything extra since their initial alignment that on paper should've been good didn't fix my pull. They've been good with things like that many times where:
hey you fixed this but I've noticed this, okay we'll check it out and if it was a mistake on their part or one of the techs agrees they take care of it.

i will be the Other Side of the coin ...............:poof:

1617748068939.png

1617748322868.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom