Events/Trails KOH 2020 Feb 6-7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone planning on going this year? I've been going almost every year for some time and it never disappoints, probably the best organized off road racing event, especially for spectating. This will be the second year they will be doing a trophy truck class, last year was a complete blast to watch. The whole event is Feb 3-7, Thursday the 6th is the TT race, and friday is the main event. I plan on going out early Thursday, camping out somewhere that night and heading home Friday after the race to get ahead of the crowds that will be leaving.

I don't think it is a young kids friendly event, too much going on and lots of hanging out on rocks in the cold watching the action. Last year was sub freezing at night and 40s in the day, this year looks like it might be the same, so I'll be going solo, probably take my Tacoma instead of the 70.

Anyone interested?

Nick

I have this on my radar but due to some unscheduled work obligations I'll have to make the call closer in. Went last year, it was a good time and well worth the experience. Made me realize no matter how much you build your rig, it will never compare to the monsters that show up in Johnson Valley, even the non-competing weekend trucks that run those trails make ours look stock 😆

I think that is the best part, checking out all the non racing rigs, people bring some ridiculous stuff. At night going out to one of the obstacle areas and watching the everyday Joes bashing their rigs is almost better then the race itself.

💯

Same boat, need to see closer to the date but looks way fun!

I may run out for a day or two.

I’m in for KOH. Actually gona make a week out of it as I have a friend racing in the CanAm race the first weekend. Probably will run some trails mid week if it gets slow. Going to bring the trailer as well for the heater.

Hope some others are going to make it. Looks like a good time.

Brian

Sounds good, I'll def meet up with you.

I’ll be there Monday-Friday camping with Rusty Nail Racing- the Toyota Xtra cab team that won the EMC last year. I’ll either be in my 60 or in a built 1stgen 4Runner we just picked up. Hopefully the 4Runner!

I’m camped between markers 7 and 8 about 100 yds to the left.

Dropped pin

BABB0338-9198-48E4-A0C4-B87C4FEC8B6D.jpeg

Wahhhhhhhh I friggin don't want to be home right now working and want to be at KOH!!!! Still a small sliver of a chance I head out Thursday afternoon and hang around until Sat.

Anyone planning on going this year? I've been going almost every year for some time and it never disappoints, probably the best organized off road racing event, especially for spectating. This will be the second year they will be doing a trophy truck class, last year was a complete blast to watch. The whole event is Feb 3-7, Thursday the 6th is the TT race, and friday is the main event. I plan on going out early Thursday, camping out somewhere that night and heading home Friday after the race to get ahead of the crowds that will be leaving.

I don't think it is a young kids friendly event, too much going on and lots of hanging out on rocks in the cold watching the action. Last year was sub freezing at night and 40s in the day, this year looks like it might be the same, so I'll be going solo, probably take my Tacoma instead of the 70.

Anyone interested?

Nick
I’m leaving for koh this Thursday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom