knuckle rebuild kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im shoping around for a knuckle rebuild kit and seen a wide range of prices and configurations. I guess my question to you is who has the absolute best for the money. By that I mean were can I get it the cheapest and still get OEM qualitity. Yes, I am a cheap bastid.

Gracias

Kurt at cruiseroutfitters is who I am going to go with. Seems to be a great product for the $.

For me it is finishing the lift and considering some longs b/f i tear into it. (I dont wanna do it twice.)

If you really want to be cheap, but want high quality, Marlin Crawler is 12 bucks cheaper than Cruiser Outfitters. Same OEM quality bearings and seals but 75 bucks instead of 87... Also a nice package deal is offered if you want wheel bearings, too.

I can't vouch for shipping, but Marlin Crawler has always charged me fairly for it in the past. I've also ordered from Kurt and have no complaints from him, either.

Good luck!

just tryin to read up before summer gets here. What am I talking about, its alway summer in the RGV. It was about 85 today. Gona rebuild the knuckle in the summer before i get my 33s. still dont know if im getting mud or all terain.
also gona do tie rod ends. thanks for your help.

IH8mudders Rule!!!

ballardcruiser said:
If you really want to be cheap, but want high quality, Marlin Crawler is 12 bucks cheaper than Cruiser Outfitters. Same OEM quality bearings and seals but 75 bucks instead of 87... Also a nice package deal is offered if you want wheel bearings, too.

I can't vouch for shipping, but Marlin Crawler has always charged me fairly for it in the past. I've also ordered from Kurt and have no complaints from him, either.

Good luck!

A little while back, I got a knuckle rebuild kit from Marlin for my mini truck. The wheel and trunion bearings I got were made in CHINA. If I had it to do over again, I'd pay the extra 12 bucks and go with Kurt.

cruiser outfitters.

can't beat the service, i've even asked him questions about cruiser related things i didn't get from him and got no hint of hesitation when he anwered. cruiser head for sho

looks like im gona give kurt a call pretty soon.
another summer project is to replace as many seals and gaskets as my mechanical ability (or inabilty) allow and I see he carries those to. my truck leaks more oil than iraq during the embargo.

Gracias

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom