Knuckle rebuild kit

Website
sf4wheel.alloffroad.com
I am in the process of swapping mini disks onto my FJ40. I did a search and didn't find what I needed to know: Who sells the most complete rebuild kit (mini-truck) at the lowest price? Thanks!

Heart of Texas off-road ~$86 shipped I think. Might try Rick Donnley (mrwagon@tritel.net) also.

Website
sf4wheel.alloffroad.com
Cool, thanks! :beer:

Website
sf4wheel.alloffroad.com
I got mine from man-a-fre seemed to be the best at the time..119.00 included wheel bearings and all the seals...but i think the prices went up!!!!

Stew
Wow, that is a good price especially since it has the wheel bearings included. I may give them a shout and see what's up with the kit these days. Thanks!

The kits from Oz (MAF) use crappy axle seals. Consider going OEM. More important for 80 series though.

I bought mine from cool cruisers of texas- it was priced at $104, and came with the trunion/kingpin bearings- no wheel bearings. But it did come with their cool cruisers calendar :G

I just got a kit from all pro offroad for $105 plus shipping.

Website
sf4wheel.alloffroad.com
Alright, I purchased a kit from Heart of Texas Off-Road. It was $78 plus $4.98 for shipping. I went to O'Reilly's and got the wheel bearings and races for $48. Just a little FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom