Knucke rebuild (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So it took a few days...Thank you Kourtney for the fun and Kurt at Spector for the 10:00pm phone call checking on my progress and lauging:). What I have learned is that I am not strong. I had so much fun. Even though I had a good quote from K&H, the point of me buying my LC is to learn, and with patience of friends, I sure did and the beer helped.
IMG_1595.jpg
IMG_1586.jpg
IMG_1598.jpg

So it took a few days...Thank you Kourtney for the fun and Kurt at Spector for the 10:00pm phone call checking on my progress and lauging:). What I have learned is that I am not strong. I had so much fun. Even though I had a good quote from K&H, the point of me buying my LC is to learn, and with patience of friends, I sure did and the beer helped.
Oh yeah, and thank you Coolerman for your detailed pics and instructions.

Hey! Aren't you the guy on "Jersey Shore" ?

Ikid

Looks good -- Where in SFV are you ?

Love the color of your rig:grinpimp: Some cruisers were made perfect others were painted blue, red, white haa haa! Enjoy that puppy girl. My wife loves riding in ours. Good job btw!:cheers:

Good going, girl! And post up more pics of your truck!

:)

I'm getting ready to do the same.

Here's a before picture...
You will have fun. The cone washers are a PITA and I read so much about the shims, keeping track, same order etc...I didn't even know what they would look like. I was imaging shims like you use in carpentry. We found them by mistake while scrubbing. Good thing there was only one.
photo-10.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom