SOLD Knoxville, TN - HZJ75 - Troop Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/knoxville-1995-toyota-land-cruiser/7514401983.html
1995 Toyota Land Cruiser – HZJ75 – Troop Carrier – “Troopy”

This is my 75 Series Toyota Land Cruiser that was imported from Dubai earlier in this year. The Cruiser has a clean TN Title with all the appropriate importation paperwork.

This Troopy is a Right-Hand Drive (RHD) version with the 1HZ Diesel engine (straight 6). It has 174,000 KM (which translates to about 108,118 miles) on the clock. It has the H55F 5-Speed Manual Transmission with Manual Locking Hubs. There are jump seats in the back that can be folded up and out of the way or removed completely for your Camping / Overlanding Build out.

It drives straight and smooth on the highway and will comfortably cruiser at 60-65 mph all day long. It has a front and rear fuel tank for a total of 40 gallons of diesel on board. With an average of 23 miles to the gallon, that puts your range over 900 miles! The gearing in the Troopy is perfect for climbing steep difficult terrain or even pulling the moon out of orbit. These trucks are very capable and willing. There is a reason why they are so desired around the globe – especially the Troop Carriers.

This Cruiser is used and is 27 years old but is in great condition. The previous owners installed new front seats and it has been repainted (still the original Toyota White). There are a few areas where you will see slight rust “bubbling”, but no holes and the frame is practically rust free.

What’s new:
BFG All Terrain KO2’s – set of 5
16” Steel Wheels
Front Brake Calipers / Front Brake Rotors / Front Brake Pads
Rear Brake Rotors / Rear Brake Pads / All New Parking Brake Parts (springs, clips, shoes, dog bone stay)
Machined and Balanced Driveshaft U-Joints
Timing Belt
Water Pump
Fan Clutch
Radiator
Thermostat
Glow Plugs
Battery

Extra Parts to go with Cruiser include, fuel filter, Engine gaskets and seals, extra timing belt, extra tensioner pulley.

The Cruiser can be viewed here in Knoxville, and I can deliver the truck within the Contiguous United States for an extra fee.

I am asking $50,000 for the Troopy. Please contact me with any questions. You may respond to this posting via email, or you may call me at: 615 – 605 – 7489

Please, no lowball offers. I won’t entertain them. And no, I’m not interested in any trades. Thank you for your time.

Cheers!

**more pics will be posted - only allowed 5 at a time**

Photo Jul 27, 9 25 03 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 27, 9 24 09 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 27, 9 24 38 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 27, 9 26 25 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 27, 9 27 35 PM.jpg

Great, @BlackBearCrzr - just wanted to explain and also just put in perspective since many would have 0 idea why a car that shouldn’t be there is in Dubai. Glad you’re being upfront 👍
That should really help anybody seriously interested.
GLWS! 😊
@janyyc I actually found a sticker on the back of the Troopy this morning that is from a dealership in Australia - East Coast Commercials - they are located in Brisbane, Australia. More than likely spent it's life in Australia and then wandered to the Middle East...

Too bad I don't have the doc's stating that.

Also, anyone that has read the comments this far...I'm open to offers. I believe I am going to go the route of Bring a Trailer which apparently takes about 4-6 weeks to get a listing live. So, if you want to pursue this one now, let me know.

Also, if you want to critique this one now, rather than on BaT, please do so ;) @Will Van @OGBeno

Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom