Know who this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope. Just waiting at the red light. Nowhere near the curb or the grass. I think he may have run over a piece of gravel though!

Last night at the Shimmy Shack on Hicory, I could have swore I saw Nate's Voodoo Blue 2WD. It had the blue room sticker on the back glass.

Anyone talk to him lately?

his truck was still stock. I heard the Houston thing didn't work out and he was back in NOLA. I'll have to keep a look out for him.

Saw a silver lifted FJC with a snorkel parked under a raised office building on S I-10 service road near Causeway this morning. Anybody here?

mbjohn68 said:
Saw a silver lifted FJC with a snorkel parked under a raised office building on S I-10 service road near Causeway this morning. Anybody here?

Jonas probably. There is a girl that drives a titanium silver with a snorkel that i see everynow and then when i bring pts to nola

It didn't look like Jonas, but I only got a quick look. I didn't see any stickers or limb risers.

Yeah...about that...I just got an email. The scout canoe trip that we have been trying to go on has just been rescheduled for the second time...on June 23rd. Drew is really wanting to go so it looks like we won't make it to 4xfest.

I know that all too well. That is why the last two trips were canceled. We even attempted to go this past Sunday. The weather was supposed to stay south but as we were driving through a torrential rain storm outside of poplarville, we got a call from the outpost saying that the weather we just drove through was headed their way. We ended up eating breakfast at Mcdonald's and then driving back home through the same storm.

At the LSU lakes. BFG a/t's

image-3509614694.jpg

there is a blonde-short-hair woman-driven silver FJ Cruiser in Slidell - aftermarket sliders - she works in NOLA (used to work for me back in AZ) - AFAIK she is not on MUD - just a warning: do not ever call her a "girl"

I need some LLK cards because I see roughly 2-4 fjs in one spot at a time daily. like friends who all bought cruisers together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom