Know which drink holder fits dash? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw an 80 on ebay a few weeks ago with the "optional dash cup holder" Pictures showed a pop out diving board style drinkholder right above the stereo. The plastic piece that covers that slot is the "cup holder cover" in the toyota parts catalog but oddly there is no cup holder available. Local dealer took interest in puzzle and came up empty - they suspected a cup holder for a toyota truck or 4runner must fit there. Anyone solve this puzzle?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/366809-disco-cup-holder.html

Get the Disco Cup Holder! :cheers: by far the cleanest install (looks like it was made for the cruiser! :grinpimp:
I got mine, installed it, and I was waiting for the :princess: to complain about how I am spending money on the beast :doh: Instead I got :clap: and "oh that is great you thinking of me!!! :princess: I really needed a cup holder" :D :p so no excuses needed after that! :meh: :D

This is where one could flame and tell you to do a search or check the FAQ for such a thing. Which there actually is a lot of information if you do both.

x2 on the disco cup holder it is awesome. I got a single cup holder in the post about check post #74.

Welcom to the forum :flipoff2:

I want a gray one if anyone is ordering some. I don't need two. Let me know and I can paypal I would order them and do it but I don't know how to charge someone with paypal.

I want a gray one if anyone is ordering some. I don't need two. Let me know and I can paypal I would order them and do it but I don't know how to charge someone with paypal.

You can order one at a time HERE you have to call them just click on "Discovery 94-99" and scroll down till you see the cup holder.

The dash cup holder is just way to pricey IMHO and will drip all over your stereo.

The Disco cup holder I thought would be perfect but once I got it I realized how HUGE it is. Too bog for my taste so if someone want's it PM me and I will let it go for what I paid $35 + S&H. It's a tan one BTW.

I am fine using my police issue cup holders on the back of the console.

P1010109.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom