Know this BJ74? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jblueridge

SILVER Star
Threads
Too many views for me to think it's realistic. I'd bet its gone. Ryan at Hilltop is a decent guy, call him and see If he knows the guy.

I just got an email from the seller.
I feel really far away and my biggest problem, if the vehicle is good, would be getting it across the border.

I will call Ryan after school here. Great idea!

Not close to me but if you need help just ask and maybe something can be arranged.

Wow, thanks!
I called Ryan but it may have been too early... 9:30 am your time I think.

Asked the seller for more photos.

Ryan emailed me to say that the cruiser was in great shape when it was imported then sold in 2013.

Still no more from seller. Maybe seller's quietness accounts for the vehicle's still being on the market.

Where are you going to source parts in VA?

Wherever folks on IH8MUD tell me to go... Japan, Canada and Australia and whatever bits are in the USA.

Seller is in Africa right now. Upon his return at least 2 buyers are waiting to view the cruiser.

It looks like a really solid rig from the pictures, I would have your scout ready to put down a deposit for you if it checks out since there is a lineup of potential buyers. Seller only has one other listing on Kijiji which is another vehicle, 2003 pickup truck, listed the same day as the cruiser. We are all a few hours away, but do know cruiser heads who live closer. Let us know if this works out for you!

Getting some advice and leads from RMLCA folks. I'll see where this goes.
Thanks.

I'm still hoping to find someone who could scout this vehicle for me.
Let me know if you have a contact.
Thanks.

I gotta say, there's a bj74 on kajiji every second day. What's the big deal with this one?

Ummm, because I haven't had the internet lead me to Kijiji very often.
This one has all the features I want.

The very new OME lift, the 35" tires, PTO winch, very good shape, ('89 or older)... these are common?

USA is a very different place in so many ways.

Search kajiji canada wide, there will be one a month.

I was just looking; can't see how to search entire country.
For Craigslist here I have to use an app to search all of US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom