Kiss my ass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All You Guys Wheeling This Weekend Can Kiss My Drunk Ass!

Twic!!!

Hey I spelled everything in that first post correctly but for some reason I forgot how to spell in the second one. Gotta go to work now. Damn my head hurts. Hope ther aren't any fires today!!! Sobriety sucks!!

Hey, Fireman:

Too bad you weren't at my job yesterday. We had one heck of a fire in the cracking plant. Took them over 12 hours to get it out. Nothing like a fire in a chemical plant. The thing about Eastman is that no one from the outside gets involved until we have exhausted all our resources. That takes a long time, as you can see. Same goes for any injury in the plant. We have our own medical team, ambulance, emts, etc. If some one needs the hospital, Longview Fire Dept. meets our ambulance outside the main gate and the retrieve a prepackaged person to carry to the hospital. Our ambulance will also transport if Longview doesn't have an ambulance available, but this is a last resort. Fortunately, these kinds of accidents don't occur often. We did have a train hit a turck yesterday. Other than having to change some people's drawers, everyone was okay, and the truck was just bumped a little. Very slow speeds. Glad it wasn't me!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

By the way, we won't be wheeling this weekend either. I will drink a Dr. Pepper in protest. Sorry, but that is as hard as we get!!! ;p :princess:

Shhhhhhhh!

Don't tell Kowboy or he will kick us out of the White Trash. :crybaby:

Marde

Hey Marde, did you get any pics at the ICBM of my Pig. I never get any of Heather and I wheeling. Some of Dearbornes gay 80 would be cool also. Post up!!!

Last edited:
Josh's GF scored a "Best Drunk" trophy to award......and no I'm not entering the comp....
Oh David, you need to mark a spot to kiss, cause you are all ass........

DavidW said:
Hey Marde, did you get any pics at the ICBM of my Pig. I never get any of Heather and I wheeling. Some of Dearbornes gay 80 would be cool also. Post up!!!

Got em, just don't have the time or patience to post them us with dialup. Will you be at the meeting next week? I could burn you a copy. If not, Gilmer just got a post office so I could problably mail them to you.

Mail them to me if you can. Staying too darn busy to get anywhere to haver fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom