Events/Trails King's Canyon/Genoa Peak - Sat Nov 6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
We are going to attempt a late season run up King's Canyon and on to Genoa Peak on Nov 6. Check out the event page for details.

We are going to attempt a late season run up King's Canyon and on to Genoa Peak on Nov 6. Check out the event page for details.

Hi Tony, new to offroading and would love to make this my first ever trip. Is membership to the club required to join the crew for this run? Thanks!

Hi Tony, new to offroading and would love to make this my first ever trip. Is membership to the club required to join the crew for this run? Thanks!

Welcome! It would be great to have you and no you do not have to be a member to wheel with us, just come on out!

Thanks Tony! If Ironman4X4 would just get my lift kit to UPS id be comfortable knowing I can have it installed before this run. Hopefully I can make it!

Thanks Tony! If Ironman4X4 would just get my lift kit to UPS id be comfortable knowing I can have it installed before this run. Hopefully I can make it!

You'd make it just fine on a stock Cruiser. Come out either way and we can spot on the one challenging spot. I made it through in my Bronco on 31-inch A/T tires, so I know a stock Land Cruiser will do just fine.

Kings Canyon and Genoa may be impassable. I'll keep an eye on things and update the plans as needed.

1635449127643.png

Is the trail looking passable? I’d like to go but can’t risk getting stuck due to some late afternoon soccer commitments.

I think we will be golden. We can put you in the tailgunner position so you can jet out the way we came in a pinch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom