King Springs - back order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all with AHC,

I recently placed my order for rear King Springs and just got an email saying they are back ordered for 10-12 weeks before shipment. Just a heads up for anyone wanting these before summer camping season better get on it.

Scott

Hello all with AHC,

I recently placed my order for rear King Springs and just got an email saying they are back ordered for 10-12 weeks before shipment. Just a heads up for anyone wanting these before summer camping season better get on it.

Scott

The relevant King Springs (KTRS-79) are manufactured in Australia -- the direct contact details as shown at Post #115 in this thread may useful in chasing a faster response and/or locations of distributors in the US:

Hello all with AHC,

Scott
I just got mine installed last w/e. WS shows them in stock

20210314_155729.jpg

I just got mine installed last w/e. WS shows them in stock

View attachment 2618222
Are you armored or running heavy in the back or prepping for a future upgrade? If running heavy already, how much extra weight are you carrying and what are your before and after pressures after the Kings? I've been tracking my LX weight gain after a roof rack, sliders, sound deadening and carefully picked armor to save weight and i'm around 260lbs heavier than stock. It's pretty evenly distributed between the front/rear and i'm still in spec with stock TB's, springs and a 30mm rear spacer.

HI - just got weight today and tipped scales at 6320 lbs unloaded (have sliders, RTT and drawers) and 200k miles on the AHC - does it seem King springs are needed?

HI - just got weight today and tipped scales at 6320 lbs unloaded (have sliders, RTT and drawers) and 200k miles on the AHC - does it seem King springs are needed?
Your answer is maybe yes, maybe no. Until you've checked your pressures, you don't know. It's really easy to do and if you have an old laptop laying around, you can check your AHC and many other things with your truck for under $50. Ebay or Amazon have Techstreams for cheap. Then, check out YotaMD's AHC video. It'll be money and time well spent.

Springs just shipped today. Looks like the backorder was based on shipping times. The Suez canal issue might delay things but will keep all abreast of any delays.

Springs just shipped today. Looks like the backorder was based on shipping times. The Suez canal issue might delay things but will keep all abreast of any delays.
Where did you order your springs from? I'm looking to upgrade to these springs after deciding to keep my AHC and not go with an ironman4x4 lift

Where did you order your springs from? I'm looking to upgrade to these springs after deciding to keep my AHC and not go with an ironman4x4 lift
Hello @prwillard2 , I ordered them from Ebay. See the link.

All, it looks I should receive the springs later this week. So, ordered on 3/15 places this at about a month to receive at my location in Washington State. FYI, there are nine (9) left based on what I just saw in the link. 👍

@scanderson76 Keep us updated, i'm always weary of ordering from the bay if the price is a lot lower than the normal selling prices. Did they have higher shipping that puts it in line of the other sellers who show shipping price up front?

@scanderson76 Keep us updated, i'm always weary of ordering from the bay if the price is a lot lower than the normal selling prices. Did they have higher shipping that puts it in line of the other sellers who show shipping price up front?
@trdcorolla, with shipping it falls in line with what others are paying to have them sent to the West Coast. Yes, I was leary as well, soI reached out directly to them. It was just easier through Feebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom