(kinda) New Member to GCLC.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
.... Well, after 25 years of being away from NY, I will be moving back to NY in March and living in the Kingston, NY area with @CatskillsRunner.

My business will relocate with me and I will be providing a GCLC parts discount to you miscreants. :)

Most of you already know me and I look forward to meeting folks I haven't met before.

I look forward to being a sponsor again this year of CMCC 2018. @CatskillsRunner and I will be there with our respective Land Cruisers.

My extended family all live in Bergen County in North Jersey, so I will be there quite often as well.

So how much do I send and who do I send it to? :grinpimp:

See you all soon.
-onur

.... Well, after 25 years of being away from NY, I will be moving back to NY in March and living in the Kingston, NY area with @CatskillsRunner.

My business will relocate with me and I will be providing a GCLC parts discount to you miscreants. :)

Most of you already know me and I look forward to meeting folks I haven't met before.

I look forward to being a sponsor again this year of CMCC 2018. @CatskillsRunner and I will be there with our respective Land Cruisers.

My extended family all live in Bergen County in North Jersey, so I will be there quite often as well.

So how much do I send and who do I send it to? :grinpimp:

See you all soon.
-onur
Wait a minute...you were gone?

Welcome back... It is SO funny how things work out sometimes ain't it...

Are you guys doing the ExpoCMCC trip or wheeling Rausch/AOAA or...?

Welcome back... It is SO funny how things work out sometimes ain't it...

Are you guys doing the ExpoCMCC trip or wheeling Rausch/AOAA or...?

We are going to do Rausch. I want to do the Expo shenanigans too but would rather to get my truck into some rocks. Besides, @beno needs some wheeling lessons.

I will hunt @jonheld down!!
g1335585073191155396.jpg

That may be a little slow Beno. I've been waiting on my renewal sticker and tshirt since last July.

Corey, send me your info. We made a personnel change and your info may have not made it over to the new person as still waiting shipment.

25 years is a long time, I thought you weren’t much over that! Really tho a long break from family. Sounds like it will be good to be close to them again. Good luck w/ the move. And just think of all the NE salt just dying to get into your trucks. Better start undercoating asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom