Kinda blew up my A/C (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I tried to recharge my A/C this afternoon today with JP, well ended up puttin too much into the compressor and it blew a hose. The good news is that it was getting colder before it blew up. What is funny though is it ran for a good 15 minutes before it blew. Seemed like there was too much pressure in the hoses, we had a gauge but "swore it wasn't correct, just put some in there and that'll fix it" So I am lookin for the hose that goes from the compressor to the evaporator. If any one has one let me know.

Thanks, Chuck

Yeah man I'd be praying for your knuckle rebuild but since Marshal is gonna be there I'm not as worried for you.

Good call man, as long as its not your cruiser it didnt hurt you to break anything. Will you be around next weekend or are you going camping?
I am going to do the shocks, electric fuel pump, try and finish the tire carrier, and also maybe do the snorkel. So if I want to get all that done in a day I might need some help.

yeah you should really pay attention when the needle is in the red zone..that means danger....but ya know what is a little extra A/C coolant, I mean it's only gonna make the cruiser cooler

Thanks for the info David!!

Chuck

Gundy said:
Crane Co. in G-Vegas, near downtown, makes
whatever you need while you wait. Good stuff.
Take the old one with you.
David, Might that be Cline Company on Old Buncombe Road going into town?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom