Kina's Summer Solstice /Father's Day Weekend Pot Luck Backwoods Breakfast Bonanza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rain76king

Wicked Pissah Cruisah Haulah a NLC.
Threads
Kina has graciously invited us to again cruise his property on Father's day weekend in New Hampshire.

You can't bail out Dads, it's your day!

Primitive camping available, porta-toilet supplied and some water for dishes/clean up.

Folks have asked about doing a pot luck breakfast Sat. morning, sounds good to me!

This event is for YT members only and their immediate family (IE: Wife and your kids).

Wheeling on Kina's property is challenging, we are also looking into some stock/modded runs for that weekend as well.

YT members can PM me for address/directions.

Look forward to seeing you all there,
Bob

I'll get in on the Sat. breakfast.
I am willing to whip up some omlettes and cook up sausage links.
Post up if you think your attending so we can get a head count on breakfast.

Last edited:
I will be there with both kids, will bring coffee and dounts, not sure of the camping yet with them still up in the air.

I plan on attending. Will be arriving on Friday afternoon sometime. I'll help with the breakfast by eating the food.

I plan to be there Friday. Will bring something for breakfast.

I'm going to be there with the girls, will run for dd in the morning if needed.
See you all there.

I am going to have to miss it. Been the last 2 years and it is a real good time!

I am going to have to miss it. Been the last 2 years and it is a real good time!

Damn, now I have to find a seat with somebody. : (

To Jim's credit he did :steer: the snot out of the 80 at Gretchen's, I believe there was actual paint scratched:doh:. There were even moments of danger:eek:but no tissues. It did take like seventeen monkeys to stack and spot, but he did something:popcorn:

When I saw Jim after the spring meeting the first thing his wife Erin said to me was that "Jim is all about Kina now". Not real sure what transpired between you two but now that you are defending his honor I'm kind of glad I don't know.

Long distance relationships never work out they say, lol, lets see Jim take the 80 out back of Kina's up and over the rock that I took Chip's 40 up, 2 yrs ago

BTW drove up that rock last nite without spinning a tire... course I did roll over on the mudwall:rolleyes:

trails are looking good, a few trees down on the backhill need to be moved. I have a couple new short additions/obstacles to clean out as well.
A few folks were interested in coming up early to help clear trails a bit, friday the 17th is good or we can do something the weekend before for a day if folks are itchin.

I can be there before noon on friday, I'll bring my saw and a good attitude!

Is the mudwall the one where I flew up it and hit a tree last year? Remember? It provided a good laugh.

It was not all about Kina, it was all about franky.
I have just not ever wheeled in a truck like that before.
I just have to get some more time in the 80.

It was not all about Kina, it was all about franky.
I have just not ever wheeled in a truck like that before.
I just have to get some more time in the 80.

You just need to get the 40 on the trail!

It's at Wally's getting ready for some trail time.
I'll have it ready for FG.

It's getting some rock slidders, skid plate, tub rails.
Maybe a engine change from the 400 to a 350.
Either way the engine is going to be moved back for better front drive shaft angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom