Killer code use ASAP Camping gear tents backpack sale prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
20151114_143543.jpg
I would try and get your money back asap. Kelty tents are garbage...

Nice of you to share the discount code though!
Never had a problem with my Kelty tent. It's the gray one on the left. I've had it for over 15 years. The rain fly started to show wear after about 10 years. I called them up and they sent me a brand new one at no charge. Their customer service has always been great. I use this tent for backpacking and while camping with my 2 sons.

View attachment 1315172
Never had a problem with my Kelty tent. It's the gray one on the left. I've had it for over 15 years. The rain fly started to show wear after about 10 years. I called them up and they sent me a brand new one at no charge. Their customer service has always been great. I use this tent for backpacking and while camping with my 2 sons.

I bought a Kelty TN2 to replace my Mountain Hardware LightWedge 2 after over 10 years of great service keeping me dry. I had the TN2 for about 1 week. Where I live there is lots of rain. The design of the tent pools rain, there is no way to prevent it from pooling there and therefore no way to prevent it from leaking; it is therefore a terrible tent.

I revise my statement to the Kelty TN2 is a terrible tent.

The TN2 is also smaller inside then the lightwedge 2 once inside, and it also weighs more than the lightwedge 2.

I now have a Marmot limilight 3, and I like it very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom