kids 50 cc dirt bike? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok who has a 50 cc dirt bike with training wheels i need to see som pic s where they mount honda crf 50f if that makes a differance..
thanks james

if you need training wheels, the kid should not be riding a motorized bike..

oh come on... then he shouldn't ride a bike either?

different thing entirely..

get him a quad if you feel strongly about him riding..

my 4yo is about to lose his bike training wheels.. I will never put him on a MC with training wheels.. the motorcycle will stabilize at 2 mph...

different thing entirely..

get him a quad if you feel strongly about him riding..

my 4yo is about to lose his bike training wheels.. I will never put him on a MC with training wheels.. the motorcycle will stabilize at 2 mph...

Actually, a quad is more stable due to four wheels, BUT, if that thing tips over on a youngster (yes, very easily done) they have less of a chance of rolling away from it and more of a chance of being smashed or rolled over.

My five year old daughter has been riding now for two years. She just got her training wheels off her Honda CRF 50 this past summer. Matter of fact, the same day her training wheels came off her regular bicycle, we took the training wheels off her motorcycle.

Yes there is a risk (like ANYTHING ELSE) but, if you take the time, make sure the area they are riding in is safe, etc etc, your small one will be more than likely ok..................................but yes, there is always a chance of something going wrong!;)

Here is a crappy shot, but you can see sort of how the wheels go. They actually bolt directly to the foot pegs. Pretty easy set up and stable for the most part.:beer:

Last edited:
Here is a crappy shot, but you can see sort of how the wheels go. They actually bolt directly to the foot pegs. Pretty easy set up and stable for the most part.:beer:

That is cool, except it's a Honda.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom