Kick Panels w/component speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,
I want to gauge everyone's opinion on this. I just got done making my sealed kick panels for my component speakers in the front. I used fiberglass resin and .5" mdf to make the panels and it made a world of a difference in the sound imaging and the sound quality. With that being said, I was thinking of doing it for other 80's out there. Do you guys think anyone would be interested in having me make kick panels for them? This would require taking the door sill off and sending in both of the door sills because I can use factory panels in that case. Unfortunately it's too late right now and I will have my pics up tomorrow. The other reason I was asking this is that since I am a dealer, I can give employee discounts to fellow members although I do have a purchasing cap.

All in all, let me know what you guys think, if I should do the kicks only or do a package with the kicks and the component speakers. The company that I will be putting this order through is harman kardon which owns infnity and jbl (my pick speakers =infinity).

price estimate? I would be intrested in doing this...

Pics

You should know by now we all like to see pictures!:bounce: :bounce2:

I am definitely interested as well. Price and pics would be great!

Great, just got home. Unfortunately my digi cam has decided to take a vacation. I will have these for you guys ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

let me know what it looks like. thx.

I'd be interested as well. Post them pics up!

I'm interested in seeing how this looks. I made new door panels out of fiberglass and it sounds good, but kicks might sound even better. It would eliminate the harshness of tweeters in the dash too

Im interested in the custom panels only, got some Focal's sitting in my closet.

Pics and price will determine interest level :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom