Keystone Monthly Ride September 14th (Guided Green Trail Ride) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone wants to ride, not drive, I'd be happy to accommodate their wishes.

I might take you up on that, my steering rack is starting to weep and I need my truck to take me camping this fall. How do you feel about a 5 year old tagging along?

I might take you up on that, my steering rack is starting to weep and I need my truck to take me camping this fall. How do you feel about a 5 year old tagging along?
I'm OK with your 5-year-old coming along, no problem. I have an ARB fridge if you want to keep anything cold.

👍

Bump! The weekend is drawing closer, I can already smell the fresh mountain air!

Hopefully you stay upwind of my smog machine if it’s fresh air you’re after. ;)

Looking forward to it!

I'm still planning on camping, anyone else?

I'll be heading up from Chambersburg if anyone wants to motorcade it up.

What time are we all planning to meet up?

I've never been so any tips is greatly appreciated!!!

I believe we shoot to be there by 8-830, get signed in and aired down, dona quick drivers meeting and get on the trails by 9.

If you can print your waiver form and have it filled out before hand that helps speed up getting through the office.

Have some recovery gear, lunch, and a smile and it will be an awesome day. Oh if you have an RC 4x4 bring that, we like to play on the comp course with them lol.

@YotaFun Thanks man! I will get the waiver done.

See everyone at 8 ish!
Can do on the smiles as well.
As for recovery gear, I have a winch and some straps, I hope that will be enough.

Patiently waiting for the last minute bailouts that always seem to happen. Group of 8 usually turns into 2-4 days before we go. Bringing a passenger with me that wants to check things out. Forecast shows passing storms, but mild temps. Hoping for a great day!!

Hey guys. Drop me in as a maybe. May have this be the first outing with my 5 and 4 year olds.

Patiently waiting for the last minute bailouts that always seem to happen. Group of 8 usually turns into 2-4 days before we go. Bringing a passenger with me that wants to check things out. Forecast shows passing storms, but mild temps. Hoping for a great day!!
Yeehaw MUD!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom