Keystone Monthly Ride September 14th (Guided Green Trail Ride) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought I would get a jump on next months ride thread.

I have been chatting with Andy a bit and pitching the thought of doing another Guided Green Trail ride.
I feel the last trip was a success and with a lot of new members, I was hoping to get a few more out and meet some more members.

Call out to any interest?
@westwardCruiser
@hiteckredneck
@Usterzai
@RWBeringer4x4
@Rmtofast1

Here is the link to the last trip: Guided Green Trail Ride May 4th - Rausch Creek

Thoughts on Rausch Creek for this run again?

If there is enough interest for this trip and enough people, we could always split the group up and do a Green Trail Ride and the more seasoned wheelers could hit the blue and blacks.

I am shooting to be there and will gladly be a trail guide again if needed.
@Crusha had put out there about having a season vet in the passenger seat if there is anyone out there not as comfortable and I am sure we can accommodate if needed.

UPDATE: To piggy back off Greg's form.
The following have expressed interest, and those with a wheel next to their name, are known to me as seasoned drivers.

Thumbs up are confirmed.

@YotaFun :steer:👍

@jamarquardt22 :steer:👍

@RWBeringer4x4 👍

@caz :steer: 👍

@westwardCruiser :steer:👍

@TheMU :steer: 👍

@VBRoamer :steer:👍

@Cass007 :steer:👍

@Jimmy D :steer:👍

@Rmtofast1 :steer:👍

@dci blair :steer:

@maxse01 :steer:

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompter! My wife is out of town the week before so that might give me a leg up on getting out of kid duty on the weekend ;).

Right now I’m trying to decide between the BESF trip, this one, and Fall Crawl. Not sure how many I’ll be able to get away with. I’ll check the calendar and clear it with the missus and let you know. Very much interested!

I need to get up that way sooner or later to grab the H41 @shmukster is stashing for me.

I actually might take up someone on an offer to copilot this time. Having a set of seasoned eyes telling me how to hit obstacles with my wheels, instead of my differentials, this time around would do my spleen and my 40 some good.

I'll run it by the wife, but I might be game for a green run, or a ride along.
I'm also the proud owner of my own RC crawler now (thanks guys).

Camping Friday night sounds fun.

Boy another green trail ride sounds like a plan. Andy did a tremendous job selecting trails and leading the way on the last green ride. Unfortunately I won't be around for that date and am sorry I'll miss what is sure to be a great time.

I like the green trail idea as well, but will not be there.

Going to be slumming it on some trails in Colorado :flipoff2:

I will be interested. Sept 14 -15th?

It would be a day trip for me too - wife gets back late Friday night, and we have a family thing Sunday.

Shooting for that Saturday the 14th, but if anyones interested in camping and wheeling the 15th that would be awesome.

I unfortunately can only swing a day trip.
I can do a day trip too.
I need to get the truck fixed quick then!

I will try to make this as well. Cammo truck needs a few repairs first and short on employees atm with all college kids back to school and high schoolers all playing fall sports, which is now a 6 day a week commitment apparently.

Alright guys I think I've got the green light to head up to Rausch on the 14th. Only potential snag is that my wife's flight gets in at 8pm Friday night - so if she gets delayed I'm going to be stuck at home. Assuming that unlikely event doesn't occur, I'll be there.

@YotaFun - want to babysit the 40 on the way up again?

Alright guys I think I've got the green light to head up to Rausch on the 14th. Only potential snag is that my wife's flight gets in at 8pm Friday night - so if she gets delayed I'm going to be stuck at home. Assuming that unlikely event doesn't occur, I'll be there.

@YotaFun - want to babysit the 40 on the way up again?

Yeah! No problem!
I'll do my best to not fry my alternator lol!

If anyone wants to ride, not drive, I'd be happy to accommodate their wishes.

I'll take a ride home when the Clustertruck breaks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom