Keystone monthly ride August 10th. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been awhile since I've been out, but I've got this day set aside. AOAA would get my vote.

I don't think I'll make it. I'm chasing a unicorn 80 series in the Midwest on the 9th.

Hopefully it will come to fruition. Wish me luck, and stay tuned!

I can't make this either. Grandmom turns 95 that day! Have to celebrate while we still can.

I'm in. AOAA only because I was last at Rausch but it's not a requirement.

I'll have to be a maybe - leaning toward not likely. Been in the hospital with my wife - she fell from a horse this weekend and has a slight brain injury.

She is doing well, but not looking like she will be up for much for a while. In the hospital at least until next week sometime.

I'll have to be a maybe - leaning toward not likely. Been in the hospital with my wife - she fell from a horse this weekend and has a slight brain injury.

She is doing well, but not looking like she will be up for much for a while. In the hospital at least until next week sometime.

Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Reactions: caz
I will be a last minute decision. Dealing with several equipment issues at work right now and seems several people are wanting last minute time off before the summer ends.

Was hoping to find a August trail ride in here. I’m in!

Have not been to Rausch or AOAA, so I’m game for either.

Heck, I think I'll catch a ride with you instead :hillbilly:

You'll fit right in. I've run those trails except for Gemini Bridges. Here, it's the trees. That's the big difference. The trees are too close to one another. Makes for endless scratches, scrapes, dings, dents and the like. But huge fun nonetheless.

Good to hear that. Gemini Bridges is just one of the ways out from that trail network. It’s super easy and we got up to 60mph in some parts haha.

Do you think I’d be better off in the 80 (see sig)? Just dropped lots of cash into the mechanicals, so I don’t have sliders on it yet. That’s my only concern.

I vote for sliders even if it's a bigger rig. In your case, the 200 is a good bit larger than than your 80 and that makes it a tough decision.

Another difference from Moab is the rocks. Instead of few and gigantic, these are small and everywhere, so grinding up and over them is a regular thing. Sliders work hard.

@VBRoamer Thanks for your input, I'll bring the 200. I've fixed my stock bumper for the most part. The goal this Saturday is to not rip it off again and destroy the side wings (near the quarter panel) I need to install my steel bumper.

Have we decided on a park and meeting time/place yet?

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom