Keystone Cruisers Club Membership Info (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Submitted, paid, Medium shirt....over and out!

Just sent payment, two XL shsirts and two stickers please. Thanks to all...

Can I order the shirt now, and join later? :p I kid, of course. I'm too far away, and my 40 is too much of a mess to participate in virtually anything at the moment. My Mazda is not a Toyota, nor is it particularly good a wheeling :doh:. Unfortunately, I'm in "No man's land" between CLCC and you guys. That said, I'll be a "hanger on" for the time being - I'm here in spirit!

Can I order the shirt now, and join later? :p I kid, of course. I'm too far away, and my 40 is too much of a mess to participate in virtually anything at the moment. My Mazda is not a Toyota, nor is it particularly good a wheeling :doh:. Unfortunately, I'm in "No man's land" between CLCC and you guys. That said, I'll be a "hanger on" for the time being - I'm here in spirit!

Non-members are more than welcome to purchase a shirt...

Andy - sent in my application and $! Pumped to be a Keystone Cruiser member and a TLCA member. Now to get my rig trail worthy and join you guys on a ride.

Howdy I'm in, and its cool to be in, thanks to schmuckster and a family member I found you'all.. I missed the t-shirt thread so my size is XL.. See you all later on then...

Four new members in the last 24 hours...a new world record! :cheers:

Is there a secret handshake, or perhaps a secret garage with cruiser parts and beer?!

Sweet, got the application! Welcome to the club. Glad to see another 40 in the ranks! Is that the one Gary was helping to sell a few months back?
Yes, that's the 40.
I think I spent a little too much, seller felt I spent a little too little.
So, must of been a good deal, Lol.
Thanks for the welcome!
Have been learning a lot on MUD, too much of a noob to render much assistance to others as of yet, but will when I can.
Hope to be able to go to Shady Maple.
Thanks for your hard work in getting this chapter going.
Todd

Ps payment went to Greg L. I didn't specify what chapter I was paying for on PayPal.
Just FYI if it matters?

Last edited:
Payment was made to Andy today after the meeting. Will download and get the form sent to you Andy. Was nice to
meet everyone today and see some cruisers. Thanks Gary for filling me in on the meeting and membership details.
Now I got to get a cruiser that I can wheel with you guys or just wheel my 60!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom