Keystone Cruisers Club Membership Info (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pending TLCA membership acceptance, I will send the necessary documents and $. :D

Alright everyone I'm making it official - applied for TLCA membership today. Heading down to NOLA for vacation for a few days but I'll send my membership info over when I get back. I'm assuming these go to @jamarquardt22 now and not @Pacer?

Alright everyone I'm making it official - applied for TLCA membership today. Heading down to NOLA for vacation for a few days but I'll send my membership info over when I get back. I'm assuming these go to @jamarquardt22 now and not @Pacer?
Send it to pacer per page 1 instructions.

Actually, somewhere it still says to send to me! I get copied on all of them somehow - I figure we must have forgot to change it somewhere...
Your address is on the bottom of the PDF application. Feel free to change and re upload, I'm happy to process them.

Reactions: caz
Send it to pacer per page 1 instructions.
Got it, thought maybe it just didn't get updated when you got elected to Prez. Once I'm back home and hopefully have a TLCA number - I'll send the membership form over to Pacer.

@Pacer - you’ve got mail.

Just joined. Forgot to put T-shirt size, medium please!
There will be a delay getting your packet out. I currently have everything that @Crusha sends out. I will speak with him about sending it if your in a hurry.

I think I have everything in order. App sent to andy...payment to keystonecruisers...

Tripper
Application to Aaron. pacer22@gmail.com and payment to keystone cruisers.

It's a little weird because we haven't followed through with updates but it's been working so I think we will keep it as is untill somone is no longer is willing to do it.

Application to Aaron. pacer22@gmail.com and payment to keystone cruisers.

It's a little weird because we haven't followed through with updates but it's been working so I think we will keep it as is untill somone is no longer is willing to do it.

Damn it! I read through and thought I had it all right...thanks for the clarification. Email with app forwarded to pacer22..

Thanks again fellas! I'd be happy to help update things if you guys need some help.

Tripper

Damn it! I read through and thought I had it all right...thanks for the clarification. Email with app forwarded to pacer22..

Thanks again fellas! I'd be happy to help update things if you guys need some help.

Tripper
Received and in process, standby and welcome aboard!

@Pacer waiting on my TLCA number then sending you my info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom