Kentucky area trails (1 Viewer)

Recently moved to Northern Kentucky and looking for info on trails here or near by. Don’t need aggressive trails. Just easy to mild trails/roads to take my wife and newborn for the day. Only mod I’ve done is the basic OME suspension with AT tires coming soon. I daily drive my 200 and have to park occasionally during the week in ramps, so I can’t do much else to my rig. 230,000 wonderful miles on my 2013.

From what I can find the trails here are narrow and not sure the 200 would fit. I recently drove down to eastern Kentucky area and found some rural roads that were great. Any advice and direction would be greatly appreciated.

empty80

SILVER Star
Your best bet would to be reach out to the Kentucky Cruisers or Bluegrass Cruiser’s clubs. They’ll have the best information for you, and I’m sure they’d appreciate having another member.

empty80

SILVER Star
Check The kytlca Facebook page. We have a schedule of rides posted for 2020. Red River Gorge and the daniel noon back country byway is the place to be imo
I was just telling my wife how wonderful a ride through the Daniel Boone forest would be. Unfortunately, we are from NM, and only make it to eastern Kentucky every couple years or so.

I went for the first time in November and was blown away! We did some more technical trails on Saturday (including Holiday Hill) and then drove some old county roads on Sunday which were amazing (Spaas creek and pumpkin hollow roads). Check our some videos of DBBB on YouTube.

Rush Offroad is over in Rush, KY. They have tons of trails that you can explore.

Their maps kind of suck though, so that could get iffy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom