SOLD KENTUCKY: 2019 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER (Tasteful Mods) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Planning to trade my 2019 LC this coming weekend (they're not giving me what the truck deserves as you can imagine). If an enthusiast was interested I think we could work out a good deal. I hate to see the dealer benefit from this special truck.

I have many more photos and am happy to send them to any interested buyer and do a facetime walk around.

2019 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
IMG_3519.jpg

-VIN: JTMCY7AJ7K4077286
-6700 MILES
-BLACK RHINO WHEELS WITH GOODYEAR FORTERA TIRES (HAVE OEM WHEELS/TIRES)
-FULL SATIN BLACK WRAP
-CARMARKA BODY KIT (PROFESSIONAL INSTALL BY BREITLING AUTOWERKS)
-TABLET CONVERSION (HAVE OEM STEREO)

If interested please text/call 859-230-4581

$78,960 OR BEST OFFER

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

Planning to trade my 2019 LC this coming weekend (they're not giving me what the truck deserves as you can imagine). If an enthusiast was interested I think we could work out a good deal. I hate to see the dealer benefit from this special truck.

I have many more photos and am happy to send them to any interested buyer and do a facetime walk around.

2019 TOYOTA LAND CRUISERView attachment 2415092
-VIN: JTMCY7AJ7K4077286
-6700 MILES
-BLACK RHINO WHEELS WITH GOODYEAR FORTERA TIRES (HAVE OEM WHEELS/TIRES)
-FULL SATIN BLACK WRAP
-CARMARKA BODY KIT (PROFESSIONAL INSTALL BY BREITLING AUTOWERKS)
-TABLET CONVERSION (HAVE OEM STEREO)

If interested please text/call 859-230-4581

$78,960 OR BEST OFFER

View attachment 2415090

View attachment 2415091
That’s cool what color is interior and exterior under wrap?
Is it the front fascia that was added?

What’s the story on the Red Head?!? 🤤

Testarossa (in English in translates to Red Head). She’s a beauty!

Info on the tablet conversion?

SOLD today. Thank you all for the support. I really enjoyed the build and the vehicle and am happy to answer any questions about any of the mods. Hopefully I'll be in the position to build another one once my industry (hospitality) improves. Everyone who has contacted me is nothing but class and real car people. Thank you.

SOLD today. Thank you all for the support. I really enjoyed the build and the vehicle and am happy to answer any questions about any of the mods. Hopefully I'll be in the position to build another one once my industry (hospitality) improves. Everyone who has contacted me is nothing but class and real car people. Thank you.
As requested above, can you provide info on the screen replacement? Make/model; issues; CarPlay etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom