SOLD Kentucky: 1991 FJ80 3 FE emissions components (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free at purchasers shipping expense. Desmog components from 1991 FJ80 3FE, including cooling fan and components, bleed air manifold, desmog pump, EGR, PSV, and various lines. These are 30 years old plus so no guarantees, especially with the lines. You assume responsibility of lost expenses if the parts don't work after shipping cost. Free local pickup with coordination.

tempImagekOgS6P.png

Boise Idaho
Ok. I can box it up and send it from the local UPS store if you’d like. Do you use Venmo?

Also, I never had a problem with the pump but it is the original as far as I know from 1991. For all I know it could die the day you put it on your vehicle. Just want to be up front about that. That’s why it’s free!

Ok. I can box it up and send it from the local UPS store if you’d like. Do you use Venmo?

Also, I never had a problem with the pump but it is the original as far as I know from 1991. For all I know it could die the day you put it on your vehicle. Just want to be up front about that. That’s why it’s free!
o must of miss it something, I wonder if it goes with 1985 FJ60 , can you pl post a photo from the back

Would be interested in the bracket containing the vacuum switches. Think it would be in a flat rate box. Do not need the bracket just the switches.

I am not the one who was asking about the air pump. That person hasn't responded.

Tried to copy your first picture but unable to post it again for some reason. It is the bracket on the lower right. It has a manifold with vacuum holes attached at the opposite end. There three switches attached to bracket. Those are what I am interested in. Would be interested in the air pump if spins smooth and feels like it's moving air. But someone already asked about it.

View attachment tempImagekOgS6P.png

I am not the one who was asking about the air pump. That person hasn't responded.

Tried to copy your first picture but unable to post it again for some reason. It is the bracket on the lower right. It has a manifold with vacuum holes attached at the opposite end. There three switches attached to bracket. Those are what I am interested in. Would be interested in the air pump if spins smooth and feels like it's moving air. But someone already asked about it.

View attachment 3035008
Whoops! My bad. Is this what you were referring to? The pump does seem to spin freely and seems to move air. If he decides it won’t work you can have it too.

F7CC2702-AB34-4413-BD74-170CFCE3C1F3.jpeg

View attachment 3035008
Also, are these the switches you’re referring to?

F44FA74D-CF29-4BE8-B76E-4B57525AFA10.jpeg

Yes those are the vacuum switches I was referring too. Probably best to cut the holes verses trying to slip them the plastic ends. If they are brittle could easily snap.
Ok. So before I mess with them I want to make sure I understand. You want me to remove them completely from the gram, correct?

Correct, I only want the vacuum switches themselves and the screws used to hold it to the bracket.
Here is the pump and the switches. Pump seems smooth and definitely passes air. I haven’t heard anything from the first guy. He was looking for a pump for a 60 I believe. Don’t know if they are different. At any rate since I haven’t heard anything in a few days if you want it you can have it. Let me know.

6DFA2FA7-8A08-47FC-98E7-04089A444FB0.jpeg

Definitely want the vacuum switches, depending the cost of shipping the air pump would take that as well, flat rate box? I have a couple 3FEs from FJ62 it would probably be a good spare. Gone a big part of today but back by evening

Definitely want the vacuum switches, depending the cost of shipping the air pump would take that as well, flat rate box? I have a couple 3FEs from FJ62 it would probably be a good spare. Gone a big part of today but back by evening
Ok. What is the best way to communicate discretely here? I do t want to get your address on a public forum. I can check with the post office and see about rates based off of weight. I’m sure the switches will be inexpensive. Could also check with the UPS store. No idea how competitive their rates would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom