Kenda Klever Rt Kr601 35x10.5x17 - Anyone Running These? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After searching and trawling my way through all the "35's"threads I still have a question: is anyone running the above tire?

Nice tall and skinny 35, which I assume will solve a lot of the slippery slope rubbing issues when trying to run a more conventional 315/75r16.

Would appreciate any feedback and photos from folks who are running this size

I don't have any experience with that tire, but I bought one of these for a spare. Works out to 35x10.5 as well.

Screenshot_20210905-143948_(1).png

I run 33” x 10.5”x16” MTs on my 80. Done most trails in the San Juan’s twice. Over 40k miles on them. Hold up well. Quiet. Wear is low. Good value.

I run these and love the pizza cutter look. not to loud. heavy so braking takes longer. The combo of 3" lift and the tall skinny tires does make for alittle body roll through corners. Great priced and the only one in that size

I run these and love the pizza cutter look. not to loud. heavy so braking takes longer. The combo of 3" lift and the tall skinny tires does make for alittle body roll through corners. Great priced and the only one in that size

Hey, do you have any pics of this setup and any mods to make it fit? Considering the same size tires in Baja Boss AT.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom