Kenda Klever AT2's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would throw this out there...I am trying the Kenda Klever AT2's. 4k miles on them so far and they have been awesome. on the road they are about as loud and have as much grip as bfg ko2 (had these previously). they worked decently in the sticky mud of east texas. you know the kind that clumps to your shoe and ways an absolute ton. side lugs ejected the mud reasonably well for all terrain tires (not as good as a mud terrain or a hybrid). I will say it is on the aggressive side of an all terrain though. i was able to climb a small hill in the mud. next month will be a trip to colorado and will see how they do in the rocks
PXL_20210703_162501325.jpg

PXL_20210703_163435616.jpg

PXL_20210704_224015340.jpg

I have 15k on Kenda Klever MTs on my 80. Did most trails in Ouray and they performed extremely well. Wear is low be they are quiet. Can’t beat the price! Flame on. I am enjoying them a lot.

I am running their 35x10.5x17 R/Ts on my 80 series and have been very happy with them. 1 took more weight to balance than the others, but after 12k miles, they have stayed balanced and havent gotten any louder. I am looking at another set for my 200.

Thanks for the post. I'm looking at tires as I've found some new wheels for my 100. I've had real good luck over the years with different second-tier makers, so these are on the radar. I don't like paying for logos or brands - it's a tire.

I was looking at the RT KR 601, but the AT2 looks great, and maybe is what I all I need. Anyone know the weight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom