Kenda 33/9.5r15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

The Kenda klever 33/9.5r15 are on sale again for $206 at Walmart. Getting ready buy and want to make sure they will fit. I have a stock 71 right now, but have a 2” lift at home that I haven’t put on yet. Has anyone used these without any lift? How about a 2” lift?

Thanks.

Are these a special order from Walmart? Do I have to order them online?

I was worried about getting these taller Kenda tires and still fitting in the garage. Looks like I just made it!

Here’s the pic

IMG_6363.jpeg

Any of you guys running the kendas with the 2 inch ome or Dobinsons lift? I have some crap rough country 4 inch lift (put on before I owned the 40) and I am looking to go down to a nicer 2 inch one. but I would like to keep the kenda 33x9.50s for a while. any rubbing issues?

Any of you guys running the kendas with the 2 inch ome or Dobinsons lift? I have some crap rough country 4 inch lift (put on before I owned the 40) and I am looking to go down to a nicer 2 inch one. but I would like to keep the kenda 33x9.50s for a while. any rubbing issues?
I've got them on mine and I'm still running stock springs. I haven't driven it too much, but it looks like the rears may rub with more flex. I'm planning on the dobinsons 2" lift and so far, I'm confident it will work without any rubbing.

You’ll be fine, I’ve got 10.50’s and they don’t rub.

I have 2 inch lift shackles from SOR but have put them on yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom