For Sale Kelowna B.C. Canada 2005 LX 470. $21,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(100, 96, 96)
Rare and extremely hard to find Lexus Lx 470 (Land-cruiser) . I have had this for many years and it have been very well taken care of. It has been my pride and joy and I hate to see it go. The roof top carrier and the ARB awning are not included in the sale. I have regularly serviced it and has reasonably new TKO oversize tires. The front brakes have been done including the rotors,caliper and pads. I also did the front wheel bearings at the same time. (2700) The rear brakes were done 5000 klm ago including new rotors and pads. I have also installed a new battery in March of 2020 and a new alternator . I have also installed a new muffler 2 years ago. The windshield is new but I have a small chip in it that can be fixed. The motor runs excellent and does not burn any oil. There are no oil leaks. This is a 15 year old (land-cruiser) and the drivers seat is showing a little wear, the vehicle has bluetooth, 6 cd mark levinson sound system and a roof tv, It has all the rear air controls and all power windows.The air conditioning has had all the lines replace (1100) last year. As you can see I have taken care of it very well. The factory lift works great and it is an amazing vehicle. There is a ground wire that need to found and better attached as the abs light comes on and off a bit but according to I8Mud it is in the rear as when I sit on the tailgate the light goes off. This is an amazing vehicle and very well kept. Before I bought it it had a few of accidents and they were fixed at Lexus bodyshop in the Vancouver. It did not stop me from buying it and it was a great choice. The truck has never let me down. I wax the truck 3 times a year. There is a small scratch on the right front I think made by a shopping cart in a parking lot. There is no rust. The truck is solid and ready to go and I would not be afraid to drive it across the country tomorrow . This is an 8 passenger luxury ride. Price is in Canadian funds and so is the Klm.
is the
IMG_4560.JPG
IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG

IMG_4580.JPG

Last edited:
Rare and extremely hard to find Lexus Lx 470 (Land-cruiser) . I have had this for many years and it have been very well taken care of. It has been my pride and joy and I hate to see it go. The roof top carrier and the ARB awning are not included in the sale. I have regularly serviced it and has reasonably new TKO oversize tires. The front brakes have been done including the rotors,caliper and pads. I also did the front wheel bearings at the same time. (2700) The rear brakes were done 5000 klm ago including new rotors and pads. I have also installed a new battery in March of 2020 and a new alternator . I have also installed a new muffler 2 years ago. The windshield is new but I have a small chip in it that can be fixed. The motor runs excellent and does not burn any oil. There are no oil leaks. This is a 15 year old (land-cruiser) and the drivers seat is showing a little wear, the vehicle has bluetooth, 6 cd mark levinson sound system and a roof tv, It has all the rear air controls and all power windows.The air conditioning has had all the lines replace (1100) last year. As you can see I have taken care of it very well. The factory lift works great and it is an amazing vehicle. There is a ground wire that need to found and better attached as the abs light comes on and off a bit but according to I8Mud it is in the rear as when I sit on the tailgate the light goes off. This is an amazing vehicle and very well kept. Before I bought it it had a few of accidents and they were fixed at Lexus bodyshop in the Vancouver. It did not stop me from buying it and it was a great choice. The truck has never let me down. I wax the truck 3 times a year. There is a small scratch on the right front I think made by a shopping cart in a parking lot. There is no rust. The truck is solid and ready to go and I would not be afraid to drive it across the country tomorrow . This is an 8 passenger luxury ride. Price is in Canadian funds and so is the Klm.
is the View attachment 2390353View attachment 2390355

View attachment 2390352

View attachment 2390357

View attachment 2390358

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom