Wanted KC: Trail Tailor 2016+ 200 Series Hidden Winch Mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Polecat

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone have one they’re no longer using?

Well, that is altogether unfortunate.

They do call the neighboring state misery so maybe they rubbing off on Kansas? Although I have been on post @ Ft. Riley. I totally get the blackout nights enlisted had after visiting. So... maybe that's enough to tell Jason to hook you up with a little side action for a hidden winch mount?

Bumping this back up in case someone who has a HWM missed it before.

Going to try one more bump. There’s gotta be someone one there who has a HWM they don’t need anymore.

I don't have one, but wonder why you can't buy one living in Kansas? I'm 3 hours away. You could have it shipped here and we could meet midway perhaps? Hope you are able to find one.

I don't have one, but wonder why you can't buy one living in Kansas? I'm 3 hours away. You could have it shipped here and we could meet midway perhaps? Hope you are able to find one.

I appreciate the offer. I live close enough to the state line that I’m sure I can find someone with a MO address, but I was hoping to not skirt any regulations. This is all that’s on TT’s site:

Kansas customers, our apologies. Effective October 1, 2019, Trail Tailor can no longer sell to Kansas shipping addresses due to Kansas' new sales tax collection law.

Not really sure why it’s an issue for TT; I’ve never seen that from any other online stores. I’m getting impatient, so I’ll likely end up finding a local MO address I can use within the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom