1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaymar Receiver Photo Request

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by snowcruiser, Mar 14, 2004.

1. snowcruiser

snowcruiser

Could someone with a Kaymar bumper please post pictures of how the 2" towing receiver is attached to the bumper? I am considering adding this type of setup to Christo's rear bumper. Photos off the truck would be best but well lit pictures from several angles underneath the truck would suffice. Thanks for the help!

2. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
  3. landtank

landtank SILVER Star

I have the Kaymar and if you want to add a receiver to Christos just bolt one up to it as that is about what you have with the Kaymar. If you really need a pic I'll post tomorrow.

4. snowcruiser

snowcruiser

I don't like the bolt on hitch or the hassle of installation/removal/installation/removal/installation/removal. Please post that picture when you get a chance. Thanks Landtank!

5. snowcruiser

snowcruiser

CDan. That is probably a better option but I'm exploring all routes. I like what you have done. Check the other thread you started as I posted several questions. Cheers

6. landtank

landtank SILVER Star

OK, but the Kaymar is pretty much the same as the slee with the bolt on hitch, except you can't remove it.