Kaymar Rear Tyre carrier (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry Jim missed that you were interested in the OEM bumper tire carrier as this is the deluxe bumper and carrier offered by Kaymar :slap:. I tried to get the OEM version but was unable to. While trying to do so I called Australia and they said it wouldn't hold my 35" tire anyway.

Echo, just the outside is rusty the bearings on the tapered pin are greased and work smoothly.

Thanks Rick. I appreciate it.
Bill

I know this is a very old thread but with all do respect to landtank to see if he can repost the pictures on the hole he drilled for the tire carrier.

I just bought a Kaymar deluxe bumper and the tire carrier swings at 180* and I'm kinda worried that the 33" tire may hit the driver side rear quarter panel.

I know this is a very old thread but with all do respect to landtank to see if he can repost the pictures on the hole he drilled for the tire carrier.

I just bought a Kaymar deluxe bumper and the tire carrier swings at 180* and I'm kinda worried that the 33" tire may hit the driver side rear quarter panel.

For real. I wish landtank would have uploaded these pics. I'm desiging some stuff for the bumper on my 62 and this thread comes up for every idea I do a search on. Any help, landtank?

K. Thanks.

That thread is 5-1/2 years old. There was a forum software upgrade many years ago and all images were lost. All of them. They are gone, never to be seen again.

The only option is for Landtank to load them again as attachments or links.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom