For Sale Kaymar rear bumpers with dual swingout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have 2 70 series rear Kaymar bumpers for sale , these are a high quality bumper with integrated tow hitch , led lights and dual swingouts. I had one on my personal troopy and I loved it . I have one available for the 76/77 models and one with the shorter side skirts for the 78/75 troopie models.

You can also install these on any other 70 series model like the 70,73,74

2300$ plus shipping and these are heavy so the closer to Tx you are the better

cleo kaymar.jpg

First pic is a 76 model on Tapage VDJ76 that he had color matched , the bumpers come in black.

Second and third pic is a 76 model bar installed on a 78 , correct 78 model is the same but has shorter side skirts

Fourth pic is my troopy with the bumper and the pretty stout tow hitch it comes with

rear kaymar bumper 3.jpg
rear kaymar bumper.jpg
IMG_2782 (1).JPG

These things are awesome, took a little bit of modding but it worked really well on my BJ74. You will need to make or order a plate with the correct stud pattern if you've got an older rig. It's now the back support for my hammock rig! Thanks again @joekatana

CE02DCC6-ACE4-4AD2-908A-2F4EC2348C05_1_105_c.jpeg
20191204_085813 (1).jpg

These things are awesome, took a little bit of modding but it worked really well on my BJ74. You will need to make or order a plate with the correct stud pattern if you've got an older rig. It's now the back support for my hammock rig! Thanks again @joekatana

Neat set up there. Like the hammock idea.

Kaymar makes a quality product. Fit and finish on my rear 80 bunper is top notch. If I can get my f-'''&:!$@ money back from Dobinson I could get one of these.

One more available for the 76/77 model

For those of you wondering if it will actually work on HZJ77/PZJ77 or whatever 77 series you have,

I am one of the 3 people known here on ih8mud to install one of these on a 77 series that I got from @joekatana . The hardest part is the wiring for the integrated combination lights the bumper has but otherwise it is a bolt on (two man) job.

Worth every penny, even if you leave off both swing-outs like I am doing.

I have 2 70 series rear Kaymar bumpers for sale , these are a high quality bumper with integrated tow hitch , led lights and dual swingouts. I had one on my personal troopy and I loved it . I have one available for the 76/77 models and one with the shorter side skirts for the 78/75 troopie models.

You can also install these on any other 70 series model like the 70,73,74

2300$ plus shipping and these are heavy so the closer to Tx you are the better

View attachment 2686162
Hi Joe, How much for the bumper for the 77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom