Kayline STC Soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD SOLD SOLD Kayline STC Soft top

Soft top is sold . Thanks for the interest

Have have a Kayline Soft top. Material is the heavier Canvas. (I have a black vinyl fastrak and comparatively the one for sale is much heavier) It is canvas . Even windo material seems thicker than current Fastrak top . $160 plus you pay the freight . I am in the Hartford CT area.

It is Military greenish so I will call it Khaki Green, rather than beige or Khaki Tan. . When I first unrolled it I thought it was original oem but its not. ( came from PO in a box). No tears or whole on the first pass look. Will clean it up this weekend and take a real good look and let those interested know exactly what shape its in

Cant post pics so send me a PM with your email and will send them to you this weekend or if local, youre welcome to come see it

It has the snap system along the bottom, where it fits to the side of the tub and the rear hatch. Windows are in good shape but dirty. Snaps are all there. Havent cleaned it up as it has been in the garage a while All of it is in good shape and I dont have the hardware.
Kayline top 003[2].jpg

Last edited:
i'll take it ...i'll pm you now..

-edit as far as i know this company is out of business for the time being, is it going to be possible to get the hardware to install this?

gonna pass on this one --- NEXTTT UPPP.

Last edited:
I'll get in line if bandy falls through...

Bandy , sent you an email. Ted at Cruiser Solutions in NH, I think has 2 soft tops in his used trailer (part storage) van. Not sure if its the tops or the whole deal. or what shape etc etc

Third in line!

Any hardware included or is it just the vinyl?

Thanks

Soft top for sale NO HARDWARE included, sorry I didnt make that clear. Pls send emails for pictures (, to those that havent ) eventually as color or condition my a create fallout

Line is
Bandy Booster
Cruiser Nerd via PM in Higganum
Rum Bum
77TLCF40
Sno_ man

HAd some one try to identify it it and he wrote

"Not a fastrack....

If it states Kayline, then it is a Kayline.

They made a couple different style tops before they made the fastrack...

Bandy Rooster let me know. I got your email. If you could let me know tommorrow .

Jim give me a call and we can arrange a time

So, based on the above picture, it will not work with hard doors?

And could we assume the required bows are also different from the hard door version?

Thanks

door post bars were a bit different...but anything is fabricatable...even a complete set of bars....just bent tubing.

hard door version had a bent bar at the door post and soft top vers had a straight one...a hard door will work...a 1 1/2 inch gap is where the door bends in but a little filler piece is all thats needed to take up that space...

I love the old school look of that top...thats the first old kayline i have seen in a color other than white or black...worth the $160 IMO :)

At this point, going to defer to JohnnyC as he for all intensive purposes is the resident or non resident expert.

At this point, going to defer to JohnnyC as he for all intensive purposes is the resident or non resident expert.

I'm VERY interested in this top.
Just need some info, to see if it's right for me.

1.Can I still buy the needed hardwear?.
2.Is it big bucks?
3.Will my best top, full soft doors work? with no mod'in.
3.Would you ship to Hamilton,Ontario,Canada.:D ( I'd pay ride, but... the duty will kill me.:censor: )
4.How does it attach to Wind/SH.

Shawn.

Samster,

Who is next up?

Any more pictures yet?

Thanks

I'm not trying to cut your grass Samster,I'm just telling you what I just rec as a reply to a company, about purchasing the hardwear.

They had said."It is no longer available since Kayline/STC is out of business since last
December. Sorry." RE: Enquiry from TheJeep.Com - Jeep Parts- Jeep Tops - Jeep Accessories

and yes they sell TLC parts.

I just would like you to know.

I wish I could find a place to buy it.If anyone knows a place I could still buy the needed hardwear, I would take the top.

Shawn.

I never saw any more pictures and I lost track of if I'm still in line. Seems like the hardware will be hard to come by. If I'm in line, I'll get out. Thanks anyway.

Cruiser Nerd said he would take it . Waiting for confirmation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom