Kayline/STC full soft top

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!!

My last "soft" piece for sale. Full size Kayline/STC Fast Track soft top. Located in Asheville, NC 28806.

Overall, top is in good (7/10) condition. Buttons/straps are all intact. Zippers work great. No holes, no cracked plastic windows(though they'll need clean up to be fully transparent). Top has two rips on the inside in the rear where hatch flap mounts to tailgate and one superficial scuff on the top. Tears in the rear should be easily repairable with a patch if you want or even used the way it is. The glue from the sticker at the rear window needs removal. I only have bows for the top, no other hardware or windshield chanel. Bows seem to be a little dented in places to to fit over full size roll cage (by PO).

More pics upon request. $210 shipped without bows, $220 with(to lower 48). PayPal accepted. Will ship the same day after the payment. Local pick-up welcome, save few $$.

PM me or call 828-242-6966. Thanks, Dennis :)
DSC00430.JPG
DSC00432.jpg
DSC00421.JPG

Last edited:
Please send more pics to osage_ranch at hotmail dot com. Specifically, the front that fits into the windshield channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom