kayline soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey everyone im selling my kayline since i cant use it anymore asking 400 ( i searched and thats what it seemed like they were going for used but open to all offers) its black no tears one window had a little fading if i remember right other wise in great shape with all brackets and bows willing to ship at buyers expense

zturn9medium6vm.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested. Does it come with doors? How old is it? And do you have any pics of the hardware? I think I might have a top like this one on another one of my cruisers, trying to confirm if its the same style hardware.

im keeping the soft doors, what do you want to see with the hardware? its not the snapping soft top, not sure how old it is was kept wrapped up most its life though

coolcruiserfj40 said:
what do you want to see with the hardware?

How about the pieces that frame or create the opening for the soft doors. I should be able to tell from that.

miker said:
How about the pieces that frame or create the opening for the soft doors. I should be able to tell from that.
i think this is what you wanted? i traced it out in red since its kinda hard to see
mvc072f5wo.jpg

Thanks for the additional pic. The top is different than I thought. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom