For Sale Kayline soft top and doors. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Kayline soft top and doors. $400 obo, plus shipping. This came with my '78 fj40. I've never had it on, so I do not know if anything is missing. All the pics show what I believe to be all the parts? Looks like extra set of bows? If anything is missing, send me a pic, and I will look for the part. Doors need some sewing, there is also a crack on upper window passenger door. Otherwise everything is in pretty good condition. Location- Long Island NY 11520.

IMG_3701.JPG

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3703.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, I did not get to it this week. Any chance you would want to meet in NJ to pick it up? I will be in Red Bank on Easter weekend, it may be too bulky to ship with the doors and be economical? If that is too far, I will get a shipping quote next week, and come up with a price.

Red Bank is about 2 hours and 45 minutes from me. Prefer shipping unless we could meet up closer.

Red Bank is about 2 hours and 45 minutes from me. Prefer shipping unless we could meet up closer.

I will try and see what shipping will be this week. My guess is about $80-$100, so how does $450 sound shipped?

Sorry for the delay, been a busy week. I will try and get it figured out asap.

I haven't had any luck finding a suitable box to ship the top and doors/get a price. I can put it on a skid and shrink wrap it, but I think that will make the price unappealing (over $450). Still willing to bring it to Red Bank this weekend, or if you are in no rush, I will try and roll it up, or carefully fold it another way next week when I get back in town. Again, sorry for the delay, just been hectic lately.

I'm patient I can wait till you get back. Please let me know.
Thanks

Just got back in town yesterday. I still need to pull it back down from the garage, and try and see the best way to pack it for shipping. Not sure how much time I will have this week, but will try and get it done. Again, sorry for the delay, should have done all this before I listed for sale.

no worries. I found one closer to me I can drive and pick up. bump to the top!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom