Katemcy 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Alright guys, who's going and when ya leaving? I expect that the Bodean/Tolleson train will be leaving Wed. morning the 18th of March. Post up if you are interested in going. I won't know if my bride and Neely will be going for a few days. If they decide not to go then I'll have an extra seat. Heres the link: http://www.lslc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=96

Later,

I'm going to get a jump start on the Bodean speed train this year.... I'm leaving Tuesday night. I expect I'll be there by mid afternoon on Wed.

I'm planing on doing a early morning ride this year. I'd like to be at the Cotton Bales by sunrise. I'll probably do it on Friday. Anyone interested is welcome. I'm thinking we will need to leave about 45 mins before sunrise with a limit of 5 trucks so we can get there in time. Maybe we could do some breakfast burritos while we are up there. Just holler at me when we get there if you want to jump in.

Alright, Deb and I are registered.
Plan on leaving early on Wed. morning towing the 40.

Guess I will try to keep up with Bodean.

Its gonna be a great time. I cant wait

Last edited:
Lenny?
Nolen?
Shunt?
Josh?
J.O.?
Tony?

Giddeyup!

I'm planing on doing a early morning ride this year. I'd like to be at the Cotton Bales by sunrise. I'll probably do it on Friday. Anyone interested is welcome. I'm thinking we will need to leave about 45 mins before sunrise with a limit of 5 trucks so we can get there in time. Maybe we could do some breakfast burritos while we are up there. Just holler at me when we get there if you want to jump in.

I'm interested in the morning ride.

I am planning to start heading westward Tuesday after work or before. My plan is to get there on Wednesday afternoon.

Yall will need to check on the riding in the dark. I don't think they allow night wheeling.

Later,

Warning! You guys will be hooked!

Later,

i am in ..i just have to get off my a$$ and register. working on some upgrades!

Would any of you who are trailering a truck be willing to bring back a set of fj60 doors to Jackson for me? Orangefj45 is willing to haul them all the way from California for me. I would get them myself but I don't think my situation will allow me to make the ride.

Barry I will be happy to bring them back as long as I have room.:D
iphone 099.jpg

You ain't bringing all that s*** are ya? I guess I won't know until we meet up on that Wed. As long as you don't forget the taco s*** dip you'll be fine.

Later,

I'm in if a copilot seat is available.My junk will not be running that soon.

You ain't bringing all that s*** are ya? I guess I won't know until we meet up on that Wed. As long as you don't forget the taco s*** dip you'll be fine.

Later,

:meh:

plus whats in the bed of the truck.

I'm in if a copilot seat is available.My junk will not be running that soon.

Heck yeah!

Spivey has my front seat, but you are welcome to use the whole back bench. Expect Toto, the Greatful Dead, Willie Nelson, Robert Earl Keen, John D. Hale, North Mississippi All Stars and Beastie Boys! We are leaving early evening Tuesday. Return trip starts right after the first cup of coffee Sunday.

You forgot to mention Journey, The Reverend Horton Heat, and Cake.

Is it time to get excited yet?

What about now?

hey, if yall throw in the soundtrack to High School Musical i might ride with yall!:D

Damn it just sounds like a real "trip" riding with Greg and Spivey.

You all need to do a live you tube feed for that crazy s***.

What about Moe. and some Jupiter Coyote or old WSP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom