1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karla Homolka release

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by crushers, Jul 1, 2005.

1. crushers

crushers post ho

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Render&c=Page&cid=1112868433979

Homolka seeks ban on media
    Jun. 29, 2005. 06:42 AM

MONTREAL—Saying she is scared of being killed after being released from prison, convicted killer Karla Homolka is going to court to seek a wide-ranging injunction aimed at preventing the media from reporting anything about her. [Full Story]

first off, i can not beleive the Canadian Justice system would release her and now she is complaining there "might" be a threat on her life. she wants to slip into Quebec to hide away.

what do you all think?

she participates in rapeing and killing 3 teens one of which is her own sister!!
    she is sick.

let's take this one step farther, do you think that the death penatly is warrented in this situation?

"sick to my stomach"

2. White Shark

White Shark

Media:
    Albums:
    Wow. Just wow. It's amazing that I've never heard of this case. They ought to both be shot multiple times and burned at the stake. Unbelievable.

This link explains everything.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

3. brownbear

brownbear Mod in Hibernation Moderator

Yup makes me sick too. I don't know how she will ever rejoin society.

But on the other hand, we release many criminals every year. And many of them are equally evil. There are lots of sick people out there.

She will just be another sickie in a world of sickies. Either way we will pay for ever for her. Some one should feed her a bullet. If it was my daughter murdered by her.......... goodbye..

4. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

I grew up in the town this all went down. Their house was down the street from a park I spent many, many hours .. and the house she grew up in I'd biked thru a few times as a new teen. I remember heading into that neighborhood with a new knife I'd made (old blade on a handle I'd fashioned .. ) it was a dumpy neighborhood, and I was looking for a friend. A friend that the Principal once tried to get me to leave behind. One that I'm sure is, himself , in prison today .. :rolleyes:

Annnnnyway, for a long time I wanted to kill these two. I remember sitting in the kitchen with my Father in the days before they were caught. One of the bodies had been found chopped up and in chunks of concrete , in an area I used to hike in .. we sat there trying to make sense of it .. part of that meant trying to create scenarios in a girl could be abducted .. I think one of the girls was snatched in broad daylight .. and so began many yrs of grappling with the mind of a predator .. how they tick, how they were successful.

I still carry much anger and sadness in regards to the pain they caused. But all these years later, I no longer lie in bed planning an actual assassination . Thankfully I'm way beyond that..........I think :eek:

Most of me wants to see her incarcerated for life, instead of skipping on some fawked up deal she made .. and another small part of me wants to stumble into her in a bar some nite - to strike up a conversation. Isn't going to happen .. but it all happened too close to home ( a few miles ) and there are things I thill find myself needing to understand,

TY