For Sale Kansas City area - blue/gray front seat covers (FJ62) - fair condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale front seat covers (back and bottom) for a blue/gray US market FJ60/62. There is a tear on the edge, as seen in the picture. I think it's mendable, but I'm not a seamstress. I have already removed the cover from the seat. I can Oxyclean it but I haven't done that yet. It's in pretty good shape. There are no tears or holes in the vinyl/leather.

I have two of the headrests, as well, if you're interested.

I can ship, as well.

$30 + shipping, OBO.

--Ara Dileepan

IMG_20200324_154749.jpg

For sale front seat covers (back and bottom) for a blue/gray US market FJ60/62. There is a tear on the edge, as seen in the picture. I think it's mendable, but I'm not a seamstress. I have already removed the cover from the seat. I can Oxyclean it but I haven't done that yet. It's in pretty good shape. There are no tears or holes in the vinyl/leather.

I can ship, as well.

$30 + shipping, OBO.

--Ara Dileepan

Pm Sent

I can ship, as well.

$30 + shipping, OBO.

--Ara Dileepan

View attachment 2248981

those are not from a 62 series, that seat is from an 81-86 60 series atleast in the US. the 87 60 series and the 62 series had a fine pin stripe

I won't argue you. I don't know much about such fine differences across years. What I own is a 62 and this seat came from it. A previous owner may have swapped them out, I don't know. I know they match(ed) with the rear and the other front seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom