SOLD Kansas City 2009 Lexus LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
2009 White w/ Tan interior
153,500 miles
Texas and Kansas car, no accidents or damage
All service intervals were performed, 150k maintenance recently completed. New Lexus battery installed last week. Full synthetic oil used on all oil changes. Have hard copy records for past 3 years, the rest are available on Lexus.com
Hate to part with this one, but wife wants more room for 3 kids and 2 dogs :rolleyes: so I had to go with a Suburban.
Will be happy to provide more pictures and answer any specific questions.
Price = $23,500

A.jpeg

B.jpeg

C.jpeg

D.jpeg

F.jpeg

pictures

G.jpeg

H.jpeg

I.jpeg

IMG_4043.jpeg

More pictures, let me know any specific shots you want.

J.jpeg

K.jpeg

L.jpeg

M.jpeg

LCCygnus- I’ll send you the wife’s email address, if you can convince her she has enough room in the LX I’ll send you a nice reward!!!:bang:

I could. Would only tell the truth! A lot of the more spacious SUVs people convert to are American.

"Would you rather get home in the snow with a little less space, or be broken down on the side of the road with more hip room?"

:)

Bump...Price reduction

2009 White w/ Tan interior
153,500 miles
Texas and Kansas car, no accidents or damage
All service intervals were performed, 150k maintenance recently completed. New Lexus battery installed last week. Full synthetic oil used on all oil changes. Have hard copy records for past 3 years, the rest are available on Lexus.com
Hate to part with this one, but wife wants more room for 3 kids and 2 dogs :rolleyes: so I had to go with a Suburban.
Will be happy to provide more pictures and answer any specific questions.
Price = $23,500.....$21,500

Any luck with those under carriage pictures? I’m in St Louis and recently started looking for a LX570 or LC200. I grew up in KC and my parents are still out there so I’d be interested in checking it out after seeing more pics.

Interested in under body photos as well, in my price range a bit far of a hike to come get it but if I flew in I could drive it home in a day no problem.
If you shoot me your email I’ll send the underbody pictures.

I am so sorry that it took me this long to post the underside pictures to the forum, we've had everything from COVID to 4 day softball tournaments in this household recently. Everytime I think about updating Mud page it seems like it is midnight and I'm too tired. Anyhow, here are the undercarriage pictures. I had the Lexus dealer take these on the last service.

IMG_8806.JPG

IMG_8807.JPG

IMG_8808.JPG

IMG_8809.JPG

IMG_8810.JPG

2of3

IMG_8811.JPG

IMG_8812.JPG

IMG_8813.JPG

IMG_8814.JPG

IMG_8815.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread