Wanted Kansas City/1994 FZJ80/Front Right Bumper Cap and Chrome Trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hi all,
I'm trying to track down this part for my 80 series. When I purchased the truck the bumper was in the condition shown in the photo. I've purchased a replacement front bumper but have not located a right (passenger side) bumper cap and the chrome trip piece that bolts onto it.

Thanks for looking and for any help/leads.

Front Profile.JPG

Last edited:
FYI, New OEM front corners are about $90 per side from the dealer. Hard to find a used one in good condition. The stainless trim pieces are very hard to find in good shape and are very pricey OEM. Olathe parts seems to give the best discounts up there. Actually the craziest part is the long center stainless. It is really expensive.

FYI, New OEM front corners are about $90 per side from the dealer. Hard to find a used one in good condition. The stainless trim pieces are very hard to find in good shape and are very pricey OEM. Olathe parts seems to give the best discounts up there. Actually the craziest part is the long center stainless. It is really expensive.
Thank you!
Thankfully I have the long center piece.
I've thought about buying an ARB bumper but they run around $1k. Reworking the OEM parts I have and painting them will likely be half the ARB...what do you think?

Do you know if it comes painted?

No, I think they are all a deep black plastic finish. Difficult to finish them for a DIY. Needs a special prep, primer and finish but easy to install after paint. My 91 was non-painted so it worked out great. Keep looking on MUD you should be able to find that part used with the stainless trim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom