SOLD Kamloops: HDJ101 - Active Vacation gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if my oem LC100 active vacation gear is worth anything to somebody. Includes sleeping deck, sink, stove, grey and fresh water tanks with pump, and all hardware. Everything is in excellent shape.
193F0BF0-3B2B-41BA-859C-9ED9D7094B8D.jpeg

Sold, where are you located? I’m in Minnesota. Any idea of shipping cost? Or a meet up depending on distance.

Sold, where are you located? I’m in Minnesota. Any idea of shipping cost? Or a meet up depending on distance.
I’m located on the other side of the continent(Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada) I have another prospective buyer in California, calculating shipping rates for him and can get one for you as well if you send my your postal code.

55108 I’d like to outbid him at $250 then ☺️ My wife and I were going to rig up a platform for camping but this is soooooo much better. Let me know as I’d love to get this going! 🫣

55108 I’d like to outbid him at $250 then ☺️ My wife and I were going to rig up a platform for camping but this is soooooo much better. Let me know as I’d love to get this going! 🫣
It’s about 1400 to ship to Minnesota, honestly, I’m gonna have to pass on international sales, local pick up only.

Hi, is this still for sale? Just saw you are in BC, if it's still available please let me know. Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom